Thanksgiving week is upon us, which means Black Friday 2020 is just days away. And if you’ve been carefully curating your holiday shopping list, now is the time to get some of the best sales of the year. Because while plenty of retailers have been running special promotions for the past couple of weeks (and some even since mid-October), you can expect to see some of the deepest discounts from brands big and small throughout Cyber Week itself. To help you organize your strategy, we’ve highlighted everything we know about the best deals from retailers across categories.
Tip: Bookmark this page for easy access to the best Black Friday 2020 sales. We’ll be updating it with the latest info from more retailers.
Save up to $200 on Molekule Air Purifiers.
So if you usually wait until after Thanksgiving to get the best deals on all your holiday gifts, there are plenty of excellent discounts to check out now—but plan accordingly, as there are lots more kicking off in the coming days. Read on for everything we know about Black Friday 2020 so far, and check back as we continue to update this list with more retailers and their deals.
Black Friday 2020: The Best Black Friday Deals, By Store
- ABC Carpet: The furniture and decor retailer will launch 30% off sitewide on November 24 until November 30. In the meantime, though, shoppers can take advantage of its Winter Warmup Event and take 20% off purchases of $100-$499, 25% off purchases of $500-$1499, and 30% off purchases of $1500 or more.
- Adidas: Until November 22, shoppers can get 30% off their entire order with code GETSHOES.
- Aerosoles: On now until November 23, shoppers can take 30% off sale and 50% off outlet. And from November 24 until December 1, all boots are on sale for up to 50% off.
- ALDO: Shoppers can take 20% off all regular priced styles, now until December 1. And now until December 23, select sale styles and must-have styles will be available for 50% off.
- Allform: Allform’s early access Black Friday Sale is on now and shoppers can save 20% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY20.
- AllModern: Shop AllModern’s Black Friday pre-sale event and score up to 50% off over the next week.
- Allswell: From November 24–30, take 25% off everything excluding the Allswell Mattress with code TURKEY25. Until then, shoppers can get 20% off select styles with code GOBBLE20.
- Amazon: Amazon hasn’t officially announced its exclusive Black Friday deals, but it did launch the Holiday Dash sales event—essentially its pre-Black Friday deals—the day after Amazon Prime Day. We do know that starting on November 26, shoppers can save up to 20% on gifts and décor from Amazon Handmade Makers, but more details to come. We list the best Amazon deals here.
- Amerisleep: Get 30% off select mattresses and free pillows with code BF30 through November 26. Note though, the brand has signaled there will be additional sales happening through to December 1.
- Andie Swim: Even though the idea of traveling to sunny destinations may seem far away right now, take advantage of the swimwear company’s biggest sale of the year—up to 75% off swimsuits with code THISISBIG, through December 3.
- Anthropologie: Last year, Anthropologie offered 30% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more sitewide starting on Black Friday through Cyber Monday, so we’re hoping for the same this year. But head there now for an extra 30% off sale items.
- Apple: Last year, Apple offered gift cards of up to $200 on select products in varying amounts, starting on Black Friday and ending on Cyber Monday. But if you’re looking for actual discounts on Apple products, you can expect to see those from a number of other stores, like Best Buy, B&H, Amazon, Target and Walmart.
- Aurate: The online jewelry retailer’s sale extends from November 23 through November 30, and shoppers can get 20% off orders less than $500 and 25% off orders of $500 or more.
- B&H: We don’t know when B&H’s Black Friday deals will start yet, but the tech retailer will be offering deals on cameras, TVs, electronics and more. For now, check out the Holiday Head Start sale, offering modest discounts on Apple products, cameras, laptops, and more.
- Backcountry: Save up to 40% on best-sellers until November 25.
- Bandier: From November 24 until November 29, shoppers can take 30% off sitewide, with different special additions every day.
- bareMinerals: Now until November 28, take 25% off your entire purchase and receive a free exclusive 4-piece gift when you spend $75 or more. Then from November 29–30, get 30% off your entire purchase and free sitewide shipping.
- Bear Mattress: Get 20% site wide and two free Cloud pillows and a sheet set included with every mattress or bundle purchase, with code BF20. Runs through December 4.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: From November 26–28, get 20% off your entire online purchase. Then take 25% off in-store purchases on November 27–28. Plus, Beyond+ members will receive 25% off their entire purchase any way they shop from Wednesday, November 25 through Saturday, November 28. Online deals will continue through Cyber Monday with a $100 My Funds Rewards (valid for 30 days) for every $300 spent online only, all day Sunday, November 29 and Monday, November 30.
- Best Buy: Best Buy is already featuring some excellent Black Friday Deals, including deals on laptops, TVs, smart home devices, appliances and more. We list the best Best Buy Black Friday deals here.
- Betsey Johnson: From November 25–29, shoppers can take 30% off everything in store and online, and from November 30–December 1, shoppers can take 40% off everything online.
- Birch: Birch is offering $200 off any mattress and two free Eco-Rest pillows with code BLACKFRIDAY200, on now.
- Birch Lane: Now until November 25, shoppers can save up to 50% on the best deals of the year. Then November 26 until December 1, shoppers can take an extra 25% off best deals and have access to a number of flash deals.
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: BJ’s Holiday Central hub is now live, featuring Early Bird Black Friday Deals on TVs, AirPods, toys, appliances and more.
- Bloomingdale’s: On now until December 24, shoppers can take $25 off every $125 they spend, plus save on a number of Top Deals.
- Boll & Branch: With Boll & Branch’s early Black Friday deal, take 25% off site wide on purchases of $150+ from now until November 26.
- Bonobos: From November 23–29, shoppers can save 30% off sitewide with code FRIDAYWEEK.
- The Bouqs: From November 23 – 27, get 25% off site wide with code BLACK FRIDAY.
- Boy Smells: The popular candle company’s Customer Appreciation sale kicked off on November 20 and goes until November 30 and will offer 20% off Boy Smells Core Collection candles.
- Brooklyn Bedding: On now, Brooklyn Bedding is offering 25% off sitewide and 50% off sheets.
- Brooklinen: If sheets, towels or loungewear are on your list, you might hold out for a rare Brooklinen’s sale. Last year, the retailer offered 20% off sitewide, so we’re hoping for the same this Cyber Week
- Burrow: Save up to $500 with code DEALS from November 21 until November 28 and up to $1000 with code DOUBLE, from November 29 until December 6.
- Caraway: From November 23 to November 30, you can get 10% off orders of $225-$449, 15% off orders of $450-$524 and 20% off orders of $525 or more.
- Carter’s: On now until December 1, take 50% – 60% off everything and get free shipping with no minimum.
- Casper: On now until November 25, save 30% off bundles, 15% off mattresses and 10% off sitewide with code: BLACKFRIDAY. Then take 30% off bundles, 20% off mattresses and 10% off sitewide with code: BLACKFRIDAY20 from November 26 until December 1.
- Chewy: From November 25 until December 1, save up to 50% on treats, pet food, litter, beds, crates, toys and more.
- Click & Grow: Get 30% off smart garden and plant pod bundles from November 23 through December 3.
- Costco: For Costco members, the Holiday Savings event features Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals both in-store and online, and its pre-Black Friday Deals will kick off on November 5 until November 30.
- DECIEM: Deciem calls itself “The Abnormal Beauty Company” and creates affordable skincare that’s already incredibly affordable on most days. Everything is an extra 23% off now, including products from The Ordinary.
- Dell: Shop Dell’s early access Black Friday deals, and score discounted laptops, desktop computes, gaming PCs, monitors, accessories, and more.
- Dermstore: From November 24–28, take up to 30% off sitewide. For the best products to get right now, check out our Dermstore’s Black Friday deals.
- Dollar Shave Club: From November 23 through November 30, Dollar Shave Club will offer new “Cyber Bundles” to cover all of your shaving and grooming needs, along with fan-favorite products for up to 35% off.
- Draper James: From November 22 (VIP Day) until November 30, save 30% off sitewide on Draper James’ selection of clothing and accessories.
- Dyson: In years past, Dyson has offered big discounts on top-selling products. We’re not sure what Dyson will discount this year (or when), but the brand has been rolling out a number of great deals, like $150 off cordless vacuums and hair styling tools.
- Etsy: Etsy’s Black Friday sales kicks off on November 23 and will run through December 2, with more deals dropping on November 25. Usually, Etsy’s Black Friday sales have lasted eight days, but this year, it will be 10 days long. If you want to start now, Etsy has released a selection of deals already marked down 20 percent.
- Food52: The kitchen and housewares retailer has offered a sitewide discount for Cyber Week in the past, so we expect to see the same this year. Until then, look out for special weekly deals on select items
- GameStop: Gamestock’s Black Friday sale began November 14 with their Black Friday Countdown event. It’ll feature GameStop’s doorbusters, which includes discounted headset and PC bundles and games. Until then, check out GameStop’s Gift Hub for more information.
- Glossier: For their one sale of the year, Glossier are offering 25% off site wide with 35% off gift sets. The sale kicks off on November 26 and will run through November 30.
- Harry & David: Save up to 30% on select items at Harry & David for all your gift basket needs.
- Helix: On now, save up to $200 with codes BLACKFRIDAY100, BLACKFRIDAY150 or BLACKFRIDAY200.
- Home Depot: Home Depot’s Black Friday sale began on November 8 and will end on December 2.
- HP: HP’s Black Friday deals will start on November 26, but you can shop the early Black Friday flash sale now, for limited time deals.
- Jackbox Games: From November 25 until December 1, shoppers can get up to 50% Jackbox party packs and a number of other fun games, perfect for virtual parties with friends.
- JCPenney: An online only event, get 35% off with code JOLLY44 from November 29 until December 1.
- Joss & Main: Shop this furniture retailer’s Black Friday Preview event. Take up to 50% off and score free shipping sitewide until November 19.
- J.R. Watkins: From November 29 until December 1, shoppers can save 30% off all J.R. Watkins beauty and skin care.
- Kate Spade: Enjoy 50% off everything (some exclusions apply) with code TGIBDF from November 25th through to November 29th. Until then, you can still get 50% off select styles with code, GIVEJOY as part of Kate Spade’s 9 Days of Joy.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s will launch its biggest holiday deals on November 27, but is offering lots of great discounts on clothing, shoes and home goods in the run-up to the event.
- Layla: In its biggest sale yet, Layla is offering up to $200 off its top-rated mattresses and giving up to $300 in free products with every mattress purchase, from now until November 30.
- Leesa: Leesa’s Black Friday Early Access sale starts now. Shop up to $500 off mattresses with two free pillows until November 22.
- Levi’s: Until November 28, take 40% off with free shipping and returns. Use code BLUESTREAK.
- L.L Bean: On Black Friday, get 20% off one of L.L Bean’s most coveted products, the Bean Boots.
- Lowe’s: Lowe’s Black Friday pricing kicked off on October 22 and will go until December 31. Its “Season of Savings” event includes discounts on décor, blinds and shades, power tools and more.
- Lulu and Georgia: Shoppers can take 25% off all full-price items with code THANKFUL from November 23–29 and up to 30% off everything with codes CYBER20, CYBER25 CYBER30 from November 30 until December 1.
- Lululemon: While we’re not 100% sure when Lululemon’s Black Friday sale will begin (we’re guessing November 27 through November 30), we know there will be 15% off on gear and accessories.
- Macy’s: Shoppers can already save big on a number of Black Friday Specials now. Find out more in our guide to Macy’s Black Friday deals.
- Made In: Get up to 30% off on cookware, bakeware, knives, tools and tableware from November 20-29, with their new Nakiri knife and Made In Bread Knife launching on November 30. (And if you’re interested in premium cookware, the brand’s new copper line just launched and is worthy of every holiday list.)
- Madewell: Last year and the year before that, Madewell’s early access Black Friday sales began a week before Thanksgiving. Customers could get 25% off their purchase. The Black Friday sale officially began the Monday before Thanksgiving, when customers could get 30% off their purchases.
- Mansur Gavriel: Get up to 50% off luxury leather handbags and shoes from November 25 until November 30.
- Margaux: Margaux’s Black Friday Cyber Monday sale will start on November 23 and run through November 30. Shoppers can take 20% off sitewide with code BF2020 or GAUXTIME.
- Mattress Firm: On now until November 29, Mattress Firm’s Black Friday sale includes savings up to $500 on mattresses, plus Black Friday Doorbuster Deals every Friday. And from November 25 until December 8, shoppers can take up to 50% off select mattress brands.
- Microsoft: Save on Surface Pros, PCs, tablets, speakers, monitors and more with Microsoft’s Black Friday deals, which are rolling out starting November 16. But start saving now with lots of great deals already available now.
- Molekule: Through November 30, take $80 off the Molekule Air Mini, $100 off the Molekule Air Mini +, $150 off the Molekule Air and $200 off the Molekule Air Pro. All available at Amazon, Best Buy and Molekule.
- Moosejaw: Take 20% off a full-price item at Moosejaw during its Anniversary Sale until November 22. Plus, take 30% off jackets, clothing, boots, and snow gear, using code PARTYTIME.
- Net-a-Porter: While we don’t yet know the dates of Net-a-Porter’s Black Friday sale, we know that it will include a curated selection of designer bags, clothes, shoes and accessories. (Last year, the site offered reductions of up to 50% off.)
- Newegg: This tech retailer’s Black Friday Ultimate Sale will begin at midnight on November 23 and end on November 27. However, you can shop early Black Friday Price Protection deals—which means that if prices drop further, Newegg will automatically refund the difference to your original payment method.
- Nike: Last year, Nike only announced its Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving day and it only ran for 48 hours. But with 25–50% off sneakers and gear, the deals were worth it. Before then, get up to 40% off Nike’s latest sale styles.
- Nordstrom: From November 20 through December 1, shoppers can save up to 50% on more than a thousand items for women, men, children and home, with new deals added throughout.
- NutriBullet: From November 25 until December 1, the popular blender retailer will be offering 25% off the entire site with code THANKFUL20.
- Office Depot and OfficeMax: Right now, you can get 20% off your regularly priced item. From November 24–25, Rewards members can get early access to select online Black Friday deals. Office Depot hasn’t released Cyber Monday deals yet, but they’re planning to release a sneak peek of the deals if you sign up for email.
- Our Place: On now, Our Place’s cookware is available for up to $50 off, so shoppers can get the best-selling Always Pan for just $95 (while supplies last).
- Outdoor Voices: Everything goes on sale during Outdoor Voices’ Black Friday sale which kicks off on November 26 at 10pm EST and runs through November 30. Get up to 70% off, plus 20% off orders of $100 or more for new customers.
- Overstock: Shop Overstock’s Black Friday early access deal now, with up to 70% off thousands of items and free shipping on everything.
- PAIR Eyewear: From November 23 until December 1, shoppers can get 25% off glasses and top frames with code TURKEY25.
- Parachute: The popular bedding brand offered 20% off sitewide last year (including on their beloved mattress), so we’re hoping for a similar discount this Black Friday.
- PlushBeds: Luxury bedding brand PlushBeds is offering $1,250 off all organic bedroom mattresses and luxury sheet sets, plus 25% off mattress toppers, bedding and furniture, all with code BLACK2020 from November 17-29 and with code CYBER2020 from December 1-7.
- Pottery Barn: Take 20% off your entire order starting November 26 and ending on December 1.
- Raymour & Flanigan: Through November 30, Raymour & Flanigan will be offering 15% off purchases up to $2500, 20% off purchases over $2500 and 50% off all floor samples.
- Rhone: On now through November 30, shoppers can take 30% off sitewide on basics, activewear and more. Rhone also kicked off its “12 Days of Rhone” holiday promotion on November 16 offering 12 days of gifts from some of the brand’s partners.
- Saatva: Until December 31, luxury mattress retailer Saatva will be offering $200 off purchases $1000 or more.
- Samsung: Samsung is already offering Black Friday pricing on TVs and more home theater tech. For all the details, check out our guide to Samsung Black Friday deals.
- Sephora: Sephora’s Black Friday sales last year included big discounts (up to 70% off) on brands like Kiehl’s, Fenty Beauty, Stila and more. And shoppers with the Sephora App got a sneak peek up to a week in advance.
- The Sill: On Black Friday, shoppers can get 25% off ZZ Plants, Bird’s Nest Ferns and potted succulent assortments. Then on Cyber Monday, a number of favorite plants will be 20% off.
- SkinStore: This skincare retailer is offering a number of promotions in the lead up to Black Friday. From now until November 26, shoppers can take 20% off sitewide using code GIVE, plus 25% off clean beauty gifts.
- Sonos: Get $100 off select products including Move, Beam, Sub, the indoor/outdoor set, multi-room entertainment set and the surround set. Deals run through November 30.
- Spanx: From November 25–30, shoppers can take 20% off sitewide and get free shipping.
- Staples: Until November 28, Staples will offer savings on a range of products, including laptops, monitors, headphones, gaming chairs, holiday cards and shipping supplies.
- Sur La Table: In its Black Friday Now sale (which ends on November 25), shoppers can take 25% off any one item with code GIFT20 and save big on a number of premium appliances.
- Target: The retailer is already offering early Black Friday deals on televisions, audio equipment, smart home tech, and more, with new deals every week. Shoppers can preview each week’s deals every Thursday through Saturday by signing up for e-mail reminders. For all intel, check our regularly-updated guide to Target Black Friday.
- Tempur-Pedic: On now until December 7, the mattress brand is running its Smart Sleep Event, offering $500 off premium adjustable mattress sets, plus discounts on bedding, mattress toppers, mattresses and $300 in free accessories.
- Theragun: Until December 1, shoppers can get $150 off a Theragun PRO, $100 off a Theragun Elite, $75 off a Theragun Prime, $25 off a Theragun mini and $50 off a Theragun Wave Roller.
- Thrive Market: Save 30% on organic home, pantry, bath and beauty products from over 260 brands from November 26–29.
- Traeger Grills: From November 20–30, shoppers can get $230 of free products with the purchase of select grills.
- True & Co.: On now through December 1, True & Co is offering 20% off sitewide with code BIGDEAL20.
- Ugg: In addition to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, Ugg will be hosting its annual “Cyber Closet 2020” on November 25, featuring markdowns of up to 60% off on seasonal boots, shoes, slippers, robes and Ugg apparel.
- Ulta: The beauty retailer’s Black Friday sale officially kicks off on November 21 online, but select deals can be had right now while supplies last. Check out all Ulta Black Friday deals here.
- Verishop: From November 22 until December 31, Verishop’s sitewide sale will include 25% off full-priced fashion, 15% off full-priced home and beauty (with promo code HOLIDAY) and lots of doorbusters to keep an eye on. Right now, though, shoppers can catch 20% off all beauty with code FORYOU.
- Vinebox: From November 23–30, get 20% off 12 Nights of Wine.
- Walmart: This year Walmart is running not one, but three Black Friday sale events throughout the month of November, with the first two live now and the final deals launching on November 25 and November 27. See our guide to Walmart Black Friday for details on all three events or head straight to Walmart’s Deals for Days hub to dive right in.
- Watch Gang: On November 27, shoppers can score up to 70% off timepieces from Omega, TAG, Seiko, Timex, Bulova, Citizen, Laco and more in the watch club’s biggest Black Friday sale to date.
- Wayfair: Wayfair is already previewing their Black Friday event, which features deals on furniture, mattresses, storage solutions, appliances and more.
- West Elm: The retailer has already kicked off their Black Friday sales, but starting on November 27, you can get 40% off flooring, 40% off bedding, 15% off furniture and 20% off everything else. Deals wrap up between November 29 and December 1, depending on category.
- Williams Sonoma: With early Black Friday deals already in full swing, look out for 20% off Cuisinart products until November 30.
- Winc: New members can get 50% off their first order through December 6. But if you’re looking to join Winc now, new members can get $20 off.
Black Friday 2020 Frequently-Asked Questions
What is Black Friday?
Technically, Black Friday is the day after American Thanksgiving, in which retailers nationwide run blowout deals and sales on lots of merchandise. In the past, Black Friday referred only to the popular one-day event at physical retail stores, like Walmart or Target. But now the term “Black Friday” can encompass the whole sales period before and after Thanksgiving, for purchases both in-store and online.
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday 2020 falls on Friday, November 27. But the best Black Friday sales will be available far longer than a single day. Last year the earliest Black Friday sales started around November 1 and the latest Black Friday sales ended in early December. This year, you can expect big box retailers to run promotions from now through December. And a number of Black Friday 2020 promotions started as early as Mid-October, originally aiming to compete with Amazon Prime Day.
When does Black Friday 2020 start?
For many brands and retailers, Black Friday sales will start at 12 a.m on Friday, November 27. However, other retailers will start sales weeks before hand, with several going live as early as November 1. Plus, some of the biggest retailers are already running pre-Black Friday sales now—think Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy—many of which started as early as mid-October.
When does Black Friday 2020 end?
Black Friday 2020 technically ends at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, November 27, but many Black Friday deals and sales will continue through the weekend, with some extending beyond Cyber Monday and even into December. Last year, for example, Samsung discounted their products until December 5, while mattress brands Layla Sleep and Saatva ran their Black Friday promotions until mid-December.
What can I buy on Black Friday?
You can buy virtually any kind of product, with the best Black Friday deals expected on TVs, laptops, smart home devices, clothing, shoes, beauty, kitchenwares, home goods, toys and more.
Should I wait to shop until Black Friday?
Because so many retailers are already running sales now, it’s not strictly necessary to wait until Black Friday to get a good bargain. So if you see something on your shopping list that’s discounted now, it may be worth getting, especially if it’s clothing or shoes where the inventory may run out or change before the holidays. What you should wait for are Cyber Week deals from retailers that rarely run sales throughout the year (think Lululemon, Glossier, Away and more).
What Black Friday deals should I avoid?
Unless you’re really interested in years-old tech and electronics, avoid sales on previous generation TVs, smart devices, gaming systems and Apple devices. They will likely be very steeply discounted, but will feel outdated quickly. Also to avoid: sales on off-brand appliances. If a professional grade blender or air fryer is on your list, it’s worth it to wait for deals on the brands you recognize, like Vitamix KitchenAid or Cuisinart.
When is the best time to shop for Black Friday deals?
Sales this year have started super early, as retailers are trying to encourage customers to shop early and shop online. Start shopping now to get the best deals on different items, and check Forbes Personal Shopper’s Black Friday hub regularly to stay updated on the best offers.
Where are the best places to shop online for the best Black Friday sales?
Retailers across every category are offering great deals, so the best deals will depend on what you’re looking for. Check these early Black Friday deals for the best picks so far.
Got a tip for a great Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal? You can share it with our Forbes Shopping editorial team via this webform.