If you missed out on Black Friday, you’re in luck, because Cyber Monday deals are already here. Not unlike Black Friday, you can expect to find countless money-saving offers from your favorite retailers across all categories from apparel to electronics to toys. Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is November 30 this year. If you want to get a head-start on gifting, or are just looking for a decent sale, this massive online shopping event is the perfect chance to do just that.
Tip: Bookmark this page and check back often. We’ll be updating it regularly as more Cyber Monday deals drop and products sell out.
Save hundreds of dollars on these Cyber Monday deals, including Amazon
There’ll be many Cyber Monday deals and sales you can shop on Cyber Monday itself and, in some instances, the days following. Since you probably won’t want to spend precious shopping hours looking for sales, we’ve rounded up the absolute best Cyber Monday deals in 2020 from key retailers and all categories below. We’ve also answered some frequently asked questions regarding this online shopping extravaganza.
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Steals & Deals From Top Retailers
- Amazon: Amazon Cyber Monday 2020 is officially on with new deals dropping daily. Also be sure to look out for Amazon’s lightning deals or deals of the day, which come and go quickly. You can also read our guide on what to buy this Cyber Monday: Amazon Cyber Monday 2020: 40+ Deals On Fire TV, Laptops, Air Purifiers And More
- Best Buy: Best Buy’s Cyber Monday sales have started with price drops across multiple categories, including TVs, laptops and computers, Apple and headphones.
- Target: Target’s Cyber Monday sales have officially started and end on Monday 30th November. For more advice on what to buy, see our guide of all the best deals at Target: Target Cyber Monday: Deals On TVs, Headphones, Small Appliances, and More
- Wayfair: Get early access to the Wayfair Cyber Monday sale and enjoy up to 80% off on over 8,000 deals.
- Macy’s: Macy’s cyber week specials are now live across pretty much every category, with more deals dropping tomorrow.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s Cyber Monday sales are live through December 2nd with savings on everything from sheets to Fitbits. You can also read our guide on the best deals at Kohl’s here: Kohl’s Cyber Monday: 40 Deals And Steals On Clothing, Jewelry, Kitchen Appliances And More.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom’s cyber deals will run through December 1st with an extra 25% off clearance.
- Nike: Get 25% off select styles with code CYBER25 through Dec 1st, including on select styles that rarely go on sale.
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Tech & Electronics Deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best TV Deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Home & Kitchen Deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Clothing & Accessory Deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Shoe Deals
Cyber Monday 2020: The Best Beauty & Grooming Deals
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday immediately following American Thanksgiving and, this year, that day is November 30. Like Black Friday, Cyber Monday isn’t usually limited to just one day, though. Deals generally last a few to several days, which is why Cyber Monday and the days directly following are often called Cyber Week.
How much did consumers spend on Cyber Monday 2019?
Black Friday gets a lot of attention, but as far as spending goes, Cyber Monday is arguably the bigger event, bringing in $9.4 billion dollars in sales in 2019 (compared to Black Friday’s $7.4 billion).
And we expect this year to be even bigger. In 2019, 40% of shoppers did their Black Friday shopping online, but this year, 60% to 82% of adults say they’ll stick to online ordering for most of their holiday spending.
Which items are more popular on Cyber Monday than Black Friday?
Electronics, jewelry and appliances are the most common Black Friday purchases, but on Cyber Monday, consumers switch gears to apparel and accessories, food and drink, and kids products. Of course, there are Cyber Monday deals across all these categories and more.