Twelve facts reveal what everyone needs to know about the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server.
Those twelve facts consist of:
- On October 3, FBI agents seized a laptop, an iPhone, and an iPad from disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner, as part of the investigation into a report that he was sexting a 15-year-old girl.
- While searching the laptop, FBI agents uncovered new emails that are likely connected to the agency’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server.
- The laptop was used by Anthony Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin and reportedlyhas 650,000 emails on it.
- Earlier in the investigation, Huma Abedin swore under oath in a deposition that she had turned over the devices that may have been used to email Clinton: two laptops, a BlackBerry, files she found in her apartment.
- Human Abedin reportedly did not know about emails that were on the computer the FBI discovered. “The possibility that this device contains any emails of hers is news to her,” a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.
Read the rest at Breitbart