Obama Planned To Stop Government For Planned Parenthood

In the U. S. today there is one abortion performed every 95 seconds. In 2009, Planned Parenthood was responsible for 332,278 abortions done on your tax dollar. In New York alone 41% of all pregnancies end in taking the life of an unborn child.

No matter which side you come down on regarding a “woman’s right to choose” an abortion, it gives pause to think that you personally have a hand in this. You are deciding that this child will not live and are paying for its death.

What started as Roe vs. Wade now has become another bloated government program for the poor and disenfranchised. Little of the funds, actually 3%, go to family planning and pregnancy prevention. The other 97% pay for abortions.

Last week in the final minutes of the budget debate, President Obama was willing to shut down the entire federal government rather than see Planned Parenthood’s federal funding cut off. An aid watching Obama during this tense moment said it was “chilling” to see how ideological and inflexible Obama was. DSMW thinks he was pandering to the women’s vote in this whole sorry mess.